Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quick Tip: Dorm Co


I like to give a lot of tips when it comes to things you might need and where you can find them. I stumbled across this website today called Dorm Co.

It looks pretty cool. They seem like the essential place to go for stocking your dorm. I have never used them before, but at the very least, it is a good place to go to get good ideas for the kinds of things you might need.

I particularly liked their section on their site for cooking. They had a lot of neat little appliances as well as various utensils.

I would suggest checking it out.

This is the link to their home page:
https://www.dormco.com/default.asp

As far as pricing goes, it doesn't look to bad. Like I said before, it isn't a bad place to go to get some ideas for things you might need or find cool. You could always just look on eBay or craigslist to come up with some better options for the pricier stuff.

No comments: