Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ramen Ninja - Intro

Hello everyone! This is my official welcome post.


This blog was created with the college student in mind. That does not mean you have to be a college student to use this site, but I made it with the idea that college students like myself can use this site as a resource for cooking delicious meals on a shoestring budget.


I know how difficult it can be to find ways to save money on food while in college.And it can be tough trying to plan and cook meals while juggling work and your course load.


You do not have to be any sort of professional at cooking to use the Ramen Ninja recipes. I only have experience in the kitchen from years of trial and error. It is very easy to make food for yourself and I am always going to try to upload recipes that are easy to make. I will also always be including the prices of all the meals so that your it will be easy to figure them into your budget.


At times I will also give recommendations on the types of ingredients that you keep in your kitchen, along with certain utensils that you may find to be useful.


I hope this information helps you in your quest to save money and eat well!


- Ramen Ninja

No comments: